Columbus Area Labor-Management Committee, a not-for-profit organization that promotes employee involvement, job retention, and economic development through the cooperative efforts of employees and management in Ohio.
Columbus Area Labor-Management Committee is a neutral organization. We provide services that bring workers and managers together to identify the unique needs of the organization that will sustain and enhance it to be more competitive.
Since 1986, CALMC has worked with public and private sector employers and employees to help them achieve their mutual goals.
- We are specialists in labor-management cooperation with over 20 years experience.
- We are a trusted neutral third party.
- Our service focus (not profit focus) permits low-cost, high value support for all organizations, from the smallest start-up to the largest organizations.
- Our flexibility enables us to respond quickly with collaborative initiatives uniquely designed to meet your specific needs.
- CALMC provides long-term support to our customers. Most of our customers have been with us for several years, demonstrating their satisfaction with CALMC services.
- Helps build labor-management cooperation, which is vital for an efficient work environment.